Disclaimer, Data Protection Policy, Right to Cancel & Cookies
This website is the property of ESTELA QUESADA ZUHEROS, (hereinafter, PLENICIDAD), with tax identification code 77341513B and registered business address at Calle Santiago de Compostela, 40, 4ºA, Madrid. With email address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number (+34) 605 41 40 60.
Use of this website attributes the condition of user and constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions included in this Disclaimer.
All content on this website (text, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as all trademarks and other distinctive signs, are the property of PLENICIDAD and use of this website affords no rights whatsoever to said content, marks or signs.
Use of this website to damage, intentionally or otherwise, the assets, rights or interests of PLENICIDAD, its clients, suppliers or third parties is strictly forbidden. Likewise, use this website to modify, damage or disable the networks, equipment, products and software of PLENICIDAD, its suppliers or third parties is also strictly forbidden.
Users will refrain from: a) reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to third parties, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the content of this website, except under the circumstances provided for by Law or when expressly authorised to do so by PLENICIDAD or by the holder of these rights; b) reproducing or copying, for private use, the software or databases found on this website, and from publicly communicating or making them available to third parties when this entails their reproduction; c) extracting or reusing all or a substantial part of the content of this website. The foregoing does not apply to use or reproduction of content or databases that has been expressly authorised by PLENICIDAD.
Users who wish to create links to this website must comply with the following conditions: a) the user will not set up any kind of frame surrounding the website or which allows it to be viewed via other internet addresses or together with content not found on this website, insofar as this leads or may lead to error or confusion among users as to the source of the service or its content, including any such activity that constitutes an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serves to exploit the reputation, trademark and prestige of PLENICIDAD or that is in any other way in breach of the Law; b) on the page on which the link appears, the user will not publish any type of false or incorrect statement about PLENICIDAD, the quality of its services or its suppliers, staff or clients; c) the issuer will not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of PLENICIDAD on its website, except under the circumstances provided for by Law or when expressly authorised to do so by PLENICIDAD; d) the page on which the link appears will abide by the applicable legislation in force and will not contain or be linked to illicit, harmful, unethical or immoral content, which gives or may give the false impression that PLENICIDAD or its clients share or support the views, statements or actions of the issuer or which is unsuitable with regard to PLENICIDAD’s activities, taking into account the content and general theme of the website on which the link appears.
This website may include technical devices that allow users to access other internet pages (links). PLENICIDAD is not always aware of the content and services associated with these links and therefore accepts no responsibility for damages arising from any lack of quality, failure to update, unavailability, error, inadequacy or illegality of such links and for any claims made or content or services provided through such links. If any user becomes aware of links to pages with illicit, harmful, degrading, violent or immoral content or services, they should contact PLENICIDAD.
This Disclaimer is governed entirely by Spanish Law. Users agree to use this website correctly, in accordance with the Law, with this Disclaimer and with all other applicable terms, conditions, rules and instructions.”
Data Protection Policy
Users of this website are informed that the personal data provided through this site, by filling out any form, by email or by any other means, will be processed in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
The data that is provided will be processed by ESTELA QUESADA ZUHEROS (hereinafter also referred to as PLENICIDAD), the owner of this website, whose contact details are as follows:
- Telephone: 0034 605 41 40 60
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered address: Santiago de Compostela, 40, 4º A 28034, Madrid.
Personal data may be processed for the following purposes, depending on why it was provided:
- To respond to enquiries, applications or requests made by users or to follow up on such communication.
- In the case of requests to subscribe to the newsletter service, to register users for the service so the corresponding commercial messages can be sent to them at the frequency established by the company.
Personal data provided for the above-mentioned purposes will be processed on the legal basis of the consent given by the person who provides the data. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, although it will not affect the legality of any processing performed prior to such withdrawal. The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, if data is not provided, it will not be possible to manage the corresponding request or respond to the corresponding enquiry. Therefore, the provision of your personal data for these purposes is a necessary requirement for us to address requests made through these channels.
Data will always be held for the duration of the time needed to respond to and definitively close your request or enquiry. After this, your data will be held in a communication log, except if you request the withdraw of your data by email at the above-mentioned address. Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data used to send commercial messages (including newsletters) may be held indefinitely for this purpose, unless you object to this purpose at the above-mentioned email address.
- If you register for the activities run by PLENICIDAD (training courses, talks, conferences, etc.), your personal data will be processed in order to process your registration, to manage the development of said activities and, when applicable, to issue the corresponding completion certificates. The basis of this processing is the legal relationship between both parties; therefore, the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent due fulfilment of this relationship if withheld. Data will be held for this purpose during the full term of the legal relationship and, including after said relationship, during the full period established by the applicable legislation and until the expiry of all possible responsibilities arising from the service provision.
By participating in the activities run by PLENICIDAD (training courses, retreats, talks, conferences, etc.), you consent to your image/voice being recorded during such activities. The videos made at these events may be published on the website www.plenicidad.com, or on the company’s social networks, and streamed or shared via any means deem appropriate by PLENICIDAD, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activity and to share scientific information and knowledge. The processing of your data, including your image/voice, is necessary for the development and implementation of these activities, which forms the basis of said processing. It is not possible to participate in these activities if you object to the processing of your data; therefore, if you do not want your image/voice to be recorded, please refrain from participating in the activities run by PLENICIDAD. Personal data will be held indefinitely by PLENICIDAD for the above-mentioned purposes.
Your data will be shared with the relevant Public Authorities, under the circumstances provided for by Law and for all legally defined purposes, and with the corresponding financial institutions in order to manage payments.
Likewise, your data may be shared with third parties that collaborate with PLENICIDAD in the organisation and implementation, on their premises, of events, courses, conferences, etc., wherever such events may take place, for the purpose of managing attendance. The provision of this data is necessary to run said activities and for access to the places where the activities take place. As such, the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and failure to do so will prevent you from taking part in these activities.
The personal data that is provided will be transferred internationally to companies located in the United States, in order for PLENICIDAD to use certain applications owned by these companies. PLENICIDAD uses these applications to process and manage data, meaning that your data will be stored on these applications. These transfers comply with sufficient protection guarantees that can be viewed at the following links: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000Gn7zAAC https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
Likewise, data may be transferred international to the University of Massachusetts and Brown (USA), if training needs to be run on its behalf or to issue the corresponding study certificates. Such international transfers, when applicable, are necessary to implement the training contracted by the student. As such, the provision of data for this purpose is mandatory and such training cannot be offered if this data is not provided.
- In order to participate in activities aimed at research into cognitive body language, or any other research-based activity, your personal data, including your image, will be processed in order to complete the registration process and to manage the development of such activities. When necessary for the development of such research, your biometric data may also be collected over the course of the activities. Such collection will occur without prior notice, as it is essential that data is collected in this way so as to not affect the results of the research. The legal basis of this data processing is the consent given by the people providing such data. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, although it will not affect the legality of any processing performed prior to such withdrawal. Provision of data and access to its capture is voluntary. However, if you do not wish to provide your data, you will not be able to participate in said research. Therefore, the provision of your personal data for these purposes is a necessary requirement for you to be considered as a valid user for performing this research.
Data will be held for this purpose during the full duration of the research and, including after said research, during the full period required by the applicable legislation and until the expiry of all possible responsibilities arising from the research.
Data subjects are entitled to request access to their personal data, its amendment, withdrawal or restricted processing and to object to the processing or transfer of such data. In the event of any perceived violation of such rights, a claim may be filed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If personal data about third parties is provided, the person to provide such data undertakes, under their sole responsibility, to obtain prior consent from said parties for their data to be processed by PLENICIDAD, having informed them of the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The user is responsible for the veracity of the information provided through this website. For this purpose, users will be held responsible for the veracity of all data that is provided, for updating such data and for ensuring it is always a true reflection of their current situation. Users will be held responsible for any false or incorrect information that is provided and for any damages incurred by the owner of the website or by third parties as a result of such provision.
In addition, PLENICIDAD informs users that events, campaigns and any other advertising information about the services it offers will be published on its social networks and that, by befriending or following PLENICIDAD on such networks, users agree to receive such information. If users do not want to receive this information through their social network profiles, they should unfollow PLENICIDAD on such networks.
The owner of this website guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided through the website. For this purpose, the owner implements the technical and organisational security measures required to prevent such data from being modified, lost, processed or accessed without due authorisation, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Right to Cancel
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification, provided that the products or services purchased have not been used or have expired. The cancellation period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day the sale is completed.
To exercise the right of cancellation, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email).
You can use the withdrawal form model below, although its use is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise by this party of this right be sent before the corresponding deadline expires. In case of cancellation, we will refund all payments received from you in any case, no later than 30 calendar days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to make such refund using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund. You only have to fill in and send this form if you wish to cancel the contract.
Please address it to:
C / Santiago de Compostela, nº 40, 4A
With the following text:
I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my contract to provide the following service:
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Address of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is presented on paper)
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to the provision of services, once the service has begun, or has been completely executed, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recall information about the browsing habits of the users of the site, their devices and, depending on the information stored by the cookie and how it is used on the device, they may also be used to recognise users.
However, they only obtain information about the number of pages visited, the city to which the user’s IP address is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, visit duration, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. They never obtain the name, surname, postal address or any similar details about users of the site.
What are the different types of cookies?
Cookies can be proprietary or third-party. Proprietary cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the editor of the website providing the service requested by the user. Third-party cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by a third party who processes the data obtained by the cookies.
Cookies can also be transient or permanent. Transient or session cookies are designed to collect and store data only while the user is browsing the website. With permanent or persistent cookies, data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a definite period by the party responsible for the cookie, ranging from minutes to years.
Which cookies are used on this website?
This website uses proprietary cookies for the purpose of analysing traffic patterns on the site and to ensure correct browsing, recognition of user preferences during their visit and provision of the services offered through the site, when applicable.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies: These cookies, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to count the number of users and to analyse their browsing habits, making it possible, through the necessary measurements and statistical analysis, to understand how our site is used. We use these cookies to analyse our users’ browsing habits in order to improve the content on our site and to provide a better online service.
- WordPress Stats cookies: These cookies allow us to count the number of users and to analyse their browsing habits, meaning we can perform WordPress measurements and statistical analysis for blogs and pages programmed in WordPress.
- Gravatar social network cookies: These cookies provide and monitor the connection and publication of content between this website and social networks.
The tools that use these third-party cookies are:
- For analysis cookies, Google Analytics, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
- For social network cookies: Gravatar, belonging to Automattic Inc (http://en.gravatar.com/support/what-is-gravatar/).
- For WordPress Stats cookies, belonging to Automattic Inc. (https://es.wordpress.com/).
In addition, these companies can use the data obtained to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. For more information about these tools, click on the links provided above.
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device in your browser settings. Information about how to do this on the most common browsers can be found at the following links:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, please be aware that deactivating certain cookies may prevent or hinder browsing or the provision of services on this website.